For international medical assistance we provide the following services:
- Medical Consultation, Evaluation and Referrals
- Emergency Medical Evacuation:
- Medical Repatriation:
- Hospital Admission Assistance
- Interpreter and Legal Referrals
Second Medical Opinion:
With our partner providers we have a swift and seamless process for second opinion where and
when required. We do a thorough review of the specialists and shortlist only the best in their
- South East Asia: Through our local partners we arrange second medical opinion services in Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Nepal etc.
- We have a program in place with our international partners for medical second opinion services for Participants and such services are available (i) when a Participant’s medical condition is undiagnosed by a treating physician; (ii) when a Participant seeks an additional medical opinion following an original diagnosis; and (iii) when the determination of the most appropriate course of medical treatment is required based on an current diagnosis.